* Students must arrive and leave each day in uniform.
* Clothing may not be tight, oversized, or revealing.
* Clothing must be neat in appearance and worn appropriately.
- An official Jason Lee sweatshirt or t-shirt, a plain crew neck sweatshirt, hoodie, zipper sweatshirt, cardigan, plain crew neck t-shirts or polo shirts with 2-5 buttons with a collar must be worn at all times while on campus.
- Crew neck / hoodie / zipper sweatshirts, cardigans, crew neck t-shirts or polo's must be a solid color: grey, black, "true basic" red, or white. They may not have logos or trim.
- Jason Lee Middle School sweatshirts or t-shirts may not be altered or defaced, including adding markings, colors, or cutting/ripping the item.
- Shirts must be appropriately sized (no overlarge or tight shirts).
- Jason Lee clubs and organizations must get all tops pre-approved by Mrs. Brandt.
- Every Friday will be College Gear Day. Any top that is out of uniform must have an official college logo. No sweats, shorts, hats or beanies. Students must heavy uniform bottoms.
- On game days, sports jerseys must be worn with a crew neck t-shirt or polo. Students must have uniform bottoms.
- Dresses must be grey, black or khaki and can be no more than 3 inches above the knee. Leggings are only to be worn under dresses.
- Fabrics may be cotton, corduroy, or denim in solid black, grey or tan (khaki) and dark blue or black denim.
- Black or grey athletic pants.
- Skirts must be grey, black or khaki and can be no more than three inches above the knee. Leggings are only to be worn under skirts.
- Items must be plain in style with no added adornments, faded washes or holes. Cargo pants are acceptable.
- Slacks, denim jeans and shorts must be securely worn at the waist. There is no sagging and a zip tie may be required if pants are not secured.
- Length of bottoms must be no higher than 3 inches above the knee. Cut-offs are not appropriate for school.
- Outerwear items such as jackets, coats, fleece, non-uniform sweatshirts, vests, gloves, scarves, hats, and sunglasses must be kept in lockers during school hours.
- Outerwear may be worn to the cafeteria during breakfast and lunch and outside to the fields during lunch.
- Shoes are required to be worn at all times and sneakers must be worn for fitness and PE
- No slippers, slipper boots, flip flops, slides or shoes with wheels.
- Hats and hoods are not to be worn inside the building. Religious/cultural items excluded.
- No sweatbands (except during fitness and PE), bandanas and chains.
- Lanyards may only be worn around the neck or not seen at all.
- No items that have any alcohol, drug, gang-related, sexual, or negative ethnic/racial comments or connotations.
SWIMMING Class* and Club**:
- One piece swimsuit only for females
- Swim shorts only for males
Required PE Gear for all students:
- Solid color: grey, black, "true basic" red, or white t-shirts
- Black/Grey shorts or sweats
*Only required for 6th grade THRIVE students.
**Swimming club is offered through our Bobcat Learning Center and begins October 1st. Any student can participate in the swim club at People's Community Center. More info to follow in the fall.